Do you know how beneficial food made in an earthen pot can be for health? In earlier times, clay pots were used on the stove to cook food in India, which gradually disappeared somewhere. Maybe people have become slaves of modernity? But somewhere today people have again brought earthen pots to their homes and started using them. But most of the people do not know how to use it, they are worried somewhere whether this utensil will work on today’s modern stove? I have brought these questions to you through this article, so let’s know
How to use pottery for the first time?
First of all, keep in mind that whenever you bring a new earthen pot, first of all, keep it immersed in water for about 6 hours so that when you cook food in it, it does not get spoiled. After that you can cook on low flame.
Benefits of cooking in an earthen pot?
- Eat food cooked in an earthen pot. Food cooked in earthen pots does not spoil quickly and not a single micronutrient is reduced in its cooking. Cook food in an open vessel made of clay, bronze, brass or steel. Micronutrients are 100% left in earthenware, 96% in bronze, and 93% in brassware. So it’s up to you to decide what kind of utensils you want to cook the food in.
- Farm soil is a treasure trove of micronutrients. According to the amount of time it takes to cook food in the field, it also takes time to cook it at home. This is the principle of nature. Soil is pure, our body is made of clay. Therefore, the micronutrients required by our body turn into ash. This ash contains the same micronutrients that are in the soil.
- Earthen pots are biodegradable because after being destroyed, they get mixed again in the soil, diabetic patients should eat food cooked in earthen pots.
- In the role of micronutrients in building the body, there are 18 similar elements in the body like calcium, phosphorus and iron. People who have a hump on their back, there is a lot of deficiency of phosphorus in the body. The lack of blood in the body occurs due to iron deficiency. In the case of asthma and asthma, there is a deficiency of sulfur in the body.
- The best pots are made of clay. Glass vessels or objects are also in the soil. Therefore soil is called the mother of all the micronutrients required by the body.
- Pure iron pot is better. In comparison to stainless steel utensils, before cleaning the iron pan or other utensils, squeeze the lemon and rub it with its peel, then clean the utensils. Black earthen griddle is best for wheat roti and red earthen griddle is good for wheat roti.
- In most of the temples of India, offerings are made in earthen pots. Crores of people still cook food in earthen pots in Gujarat, Rajasthan and many other states in India. Soil is a bad conductor of heat.
- Elements like phosphorus, sulfur, zinc magnesium, manganese, iron are found only from the soil. The result of the austerity that the soil has done in the sunlight for millions of crores of years is the result that many nutrients are present in the soil, which is needed by any organism which is associated with this soil in some way or the other. Most babies are born by surgery due to calcium and iron deficiency.
- The pH value of the food is maintained by eating food prepared in an earthen pot. So that there is no shortage in the nutritional elements of Bhajan and food is good for health.
- If a person is troubled by diseases related to digestive system for a long time or he has some kind of Puranic disease like rheumatism, leprosy or cancer, then first of all there is a need to change the utensils. He should start eating by eating earthen utensils. By doing this, he will feel a great deal of change in his physical problems.
- If you keep milk and milk products in an earthen pot, then due to the cooling properties of tea, the milk and milk products avoid spoilage and keep them safe for a long time. There is also an increase in the properties of milk, butter and curd.
- Whenever you use a new clay pot, first of all, use it only after keeping it in water for 6 hours.
- If you have a new vessel, put it on a modern stove, but keep the flame low.
- If you have to wash the utensils after using them, then do not use any chemical, you can use hot water to wash them and you can also clean clean utensils by rubbing lemon.